The Anic-2KL is a dual port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-4KL is a quad port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-20KL is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20KH is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20K2 is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K is a quad port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K3 is a quad port 10GE PCI Express Adapter More
The Accolade ANIC-20K is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Card designed for Network Monitoring and Packet Processing applications.
The ANIC-20K is based on Accolade’s Advanced Packet Processor (APP) which features a scalable, pipelined architecture implemented in an advanced, state-of-the-art FPGA. The APP design allows for seamless integration of custom packet processing algorithms.
Target applications include Packet Capture with Precise Time Stamping, Load Balancing, Packet Filtering and Traffic Generation. Software Support includes a Comprehensive API and a Linux Driver.
- Full height, half length 8-lane PCI Express card
- Two SFP+ ports supporting Copper and Optical Pluggable Modules
- 1 GB DRAM Capture BufferFull rate lossless packet capture on two 10 GigE ports
- Precise Time Stamping Doorbell (TSDB) Option
- Lossless Inline Packet Monitoring
- Precise time stampoing 8 nS resolution using on-board TCXO
- Programmable Packet Slicing, Classification and Filtering
- 1 pps input and IEEE 1588 (PTP) for external timing reference
- 1pps inter-card bus
- Software Reference Manual
- Comprehensive API
- Linux Driver