The Anic-2KL is a dual port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-4KL is a quad port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-20KL is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20KH is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20K2 is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K is a quad port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K3 is a quad port 10GE PCI Express Adapter More
The ANIC-2KL is a low cost, dual port GigE PCI Express Card designed for Host CPU offload in Network Monitoring and Precise Time Stamping applications.
The product is based on Accolade’s Advanced Packet Processor (APP) which features a scalable, pipelined architecture implemented in a state-of-the-art FPGA. The APP design allows for seamless integration of packet processing algorithms.
Target applications include Packet Capture with Precise Time Stamping and Application Timing using the Precise Time Stamping DoorBell (TSDB) Option. Software Support includes a Comprehensive API and a Linux Driver.
- Full height, half length 4-lane PCI Express card with 2 SFP Ports
- 256 MB DRAM Capture Buffer * Full rate 2 GigE packet capture
- Inline Packet Monitoring Support * Packet slicing, filtering and classification
- Precise time stamping using TXCO clock to 8ns resolution
- Precise Time Stamping Doorbell (TSDB) Option
- Serial Port supports GPS and CDMA timing reference sources
- 1 pps input and IEEE1588 (PTP) for external timing reference
- 1 pps inter-card bus
- Software Reference Manual
- Comprehensive API
- Linux Driver