The Anic-2KL is a dual port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-4KL is a quad port GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-20KL is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20KH is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Adapter More
The Anic-20K2 is a dual port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K is a quad port 10GigE PCI Express Card More
The Anic-40K3 is a quad port 10GE PCI Express Adapter More
The ANIC-40K is a state of the art 8-lane Gen 2, quad 10 GigE PCI Express Card designed for demanding OEM Network Monitoring applications including Network Forensics, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services.
Accolade’s scalable FPGA based Advanced Packet Processor (APP) is at the core of the ANIC-40K design. Through the APP, the ANIC-40K offloads Host CPUs in applications that demand full 40 Gbps Packet Capture at all Packet Sizes.
Additional Host offload functions include Time Stamping, Packet Filtering, Packet Slicing and Hash based Classification. The ANIC-40K also presents data in a programmable number of DMA rings performing load balancing to optimize Multi-Core CPU Resources.
Anic-40K Features Include:
- 8-lane, Gen 2 PCI Express
- 4 SFP+ ports Supports Copper and Optical Pluggable Modules
- 2 GB DDR3 DRAM with full rate packet capture on four 10 GigE ports
- Precise time stamping to 8 nS using on-board TCXO
- Programmable Packet Slicing, Filtering and Classification
- Performance Statistics
- 1 pps input and IEEE1588 (PTP) for external timing reference
- 1 pps Card to Card Bus
OEM Software Development Package Includes:
- Software Reference Manual
- Comprehensive API
- Linux Driver