Visit Accolade Technology at RSA16 Booth #S2334
Accolade will be Showcasing the Market’s Most Advanced Dual 40GE/8x10GE Flow Processor that Enables Real-Time Actionable Flow Classification, Fast Lookup Table & Much More
Accolade, the technology leader in advanced Network application acceleration network adapters / NICs will exhibit at RSA Conference 2016, the largest information security event in the world. RSA’s mission is to connect people, exchange ideas, and showcase the latest trends available to stay ahead of global cybersecurity threats.
When: February 29 – March 4, 2016
Where: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA – Booth #S2334
Accolade will be showcasing the market’s first Dual 40GE/8x10GE Flow Processor, the ANIC-80Ku, which enables OEM customers to focus on software innovation that maximizes product differentiation and accelerates time-to-market in network monitoring and security solutions.
Key Benefits of the ANIC-80Ku:
- Dual QSFP+ interfaces support operations as a Dual 40GbE and 8x10GbE Adapter.
- Advanced Feature Sets: Flow Classification, Flow Tracking, Advanced Transmit.
- Unique, high-performance Flow Table RAM design enables handling of 16 million flows and Flow Based Filtering.
- Sets a new standard for value per 10GE port.
- Cisco QSFP BiDi Transceiver Support
- Satisfies the most stringent appliance power budgets.
- Increased FPGA gate capacity, optimum routing enables ultra low-latency.