Digital Marketing Manager
Accolade Technology is a leading developer of FPGA based packet processing and analysis PCIE Adapters. Accolade’s 1, 10, 20, 40 and 100 GigE adapters perform functions such as packet filtering, load-balancing and flow classification. Accolade’s adapters are deployed in a wide variety of Network Monitoring and Security appliances. Accolade’s rapid growth has resulted in the need to further expand its world class, dynamic professional team with an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. The initial requirement will be for 20-30 hours per week and expected to evolve into a full-time position for the appropriate candidate within 6 months.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Educational Background: Minimum 4 Year Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or related.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and Ensuring company website is kept updated through working with management and web design team
- Interacting with SEO resources to enable optimized company and product positioning
- Manage Email, Press and Advertising Campaigns
- Manage entire process for Company Trade Show participation
- Manage Complete Digital Marketing program including Social Media Strategies
- Evolve Corporate Branding through Competitive Differentiation
- Interact with Corporate Technology Partners
Experience: Candidate should have 3-5 years digital marketing experience in private industry, experience with technology companies a definite plus. Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be tech savvy and a motivated, energetic, team player.
Salary and Benefits: Will be Commensurate with experience.
Accolade Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org