Dual 40GbE / 8x10GbE Enables OEM Customers to Fast-Track Product Time-to-Market
Focus on Innovative Next Generation Network Monitoring and Security Software Solutions
Accolade’s Dual 40GbE / 8 x 10GbE adapter enables OEM customers to fast-track product time-to-market by focusing on innovative next generation network monitoring and security software solutions utilizing advanced feature sets such as Flow Classification, Fast Lookup Table & much more. Implementing Xilinx’s state-of-the-art Ultrascale FPGA technology, the ANIC-80Ku delivers by far the best value for any dual 40GbE or 8 X 10GbE network adapter in the market.
Key Benefits of the ANIC-80Ku:
- Dual QSFP+ interfaces support operation as a 2 x 40GbE or 8 x 10GbE Adapter.
- Advanced Feature Sets: Flow Classification, Deduplication, Multi-core DMA.
- Unique, high-performance Flow Table RAM design & Flow Based Filtering.
- Cisco QSFP BiDi Transceiver Support
- Sets a new standard for value per 10GbE and 40GbE port.
- Satisfies the most stringent appliance power budgets.
- Increased FPGA gate capacity, optimum routing enables ultra low-latency.