Accolade Technology is a leading developer of FPGA based packet processing and analysis PCIE Adapters. Our state of the art ANIC adapters offer 1, 10, 20, 40 and 100 GigE interfaces performing functions such as packet filtering, load-balancing and flow classification. Accolade’s adapters are deployed in a wide variety of Network Monitoring and Security appliances. Accolade’s rapid growth has resulted in the need to further expand its world class, dynamic Engineering team with an additional Engineering Technician.
LOCATION: Franklin, MA
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Minimum 2 Year Associates College Degree in Electrical Engineering & Electronics or Equivalent Training in Technical Institute.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Interface with engineering team in board prototype builds
- Interface & support manufacturing in new product introduction
- Develop test procedures
- Debug of manufacturing and field returns
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in electronic board-level testing, debug of manufacturing and field test returns. Assist with board-level engineering prototype builds.
- Interaction with and support of manufacturing team in new product introduction.
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter and team-player with good communications skills.
- Ideal candidate should have strong competence in reading schematics and ability to document debug analysis results. Experience with test and measurement equipment including dvms, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:We offer a competitive salary based on experience, comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, medical, dental, prescription drug coverage and matching 401K plan.
Accolade Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send Resume to: email@example.com