FPGA-based Host CPU Offload for Cyber Security and Monitoring IDS, IPS and Forensics Applications
Enable 100% Packet Capture 1-100GE
At lower speeds, Host CPUs can keep up with robust network security and Monitoring applications for IDS, IPS and Forensics. However at 10, 40 and 100G involving complex CPU intensive software functions, packet loss and performance degradation is often inevitable.
Learn how global Cyber Security and Monitoring software solutions providers integrate Accolade’s 1-100GE FPGA-based host CPU offload NICs and Platforms to guarantee application performance by enabling flow classification, deduplication, packet filtering and more.
FPGA-based Host CPU Offload Platform: ATLAS-1000
- Highly CPU intensive hash algorithm
- Ultra precise timing
- Platform requiring small footprint
- Lossless packet capture across all ports
- 10G and 40G network interfaces with optical tap
[Case Study] ntop and Accolade Deliver Innovative Flow Exporter Solution
Guaranteed 100% Lossless Packet Capture Across All Ports at 10G & 40G Speeds
Key Challenges Solved:
- Guarantee 100% lossless packet capture across all ports at 10G and 40G speeds
- Require hardware-based packet processing features to boost nProbe performance
- Require cost effective, fully integrated hardware platform with full service support