Meet with Accolade Technology at MWC16 in Barcelona Hall 6, Stand 6J61
Accolade the technology leader in advanced application acceleration Network Adapters / NICs for Network Monitoring, Cyber Security, Mobile Carrier QOS, Test and Measurement applications will exhibit at Mobile World Congress 2016 | Mobile is Everything. Mobile World Congress is the largest most prominent mobile event in the world.
Where: Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain – Hall 6, Booth 6J61
When: February 22-25, 2016 – Exhibit Hours 9am – 7pm
Accolade will be showcasing its full line of advanced application acceleration adapters, including the ANIC-40Ku, the market’s most advanced Quad Port 10GE NIC.
The ANIC-40Ku Flow Processor for Network Monitoring & Security Applications Delivers Unmatched Scalability, Real-Time Actionable Flow Classification, Fast Lookup Table & Much More
Key Benefits of the ANIC-40Ku:
- Advanced Feature Sets: Flow Classification, Flow Tracking, Advanced Transmit.
- Unique, high-performance Flow Table RAM design enables handling of 16 million flows and Flow Based Filtering.
- Sets a new standard for value per 10GE port.
- Satisfies the most stringent appliance power budgets.
- Increased FPGA gate capacity, optimum routing enables ultra low-latency.