Accolade Technology is a leading developer of FPGA based PCIe Network Application Acceleration adapters/NICs. Our state of the art n X 10 GigE and 100 GigE ANIC adapters perform Advanced Acceleration functions such as packet filtering, load-balancing and flow classification. Our products are integrated into a wide variety of Network Security and Monitoring appliances. Accolade’s rapid growth and product line expansion has resulted in the need to expand its world class, dynamic Engineering team with a Software Engineer.
Location: Franklin, MA
• Full life cycle responsibility (design, implementation, support) of networking driver and ecosystem software
• Develop and maintain user API documentation and example usage applications
• Develop and maintain internal system design validation and hardware test benches
• Follow team development and tracking processes
• Participate in code and system architecture reviews
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2-5 years experience including kernel, networking, and embedded systems software development
- Strong proficiency in C programming and implementation of multi-threaded applications
- Linux device driver development
- IP networking expertise (IPS/IDS) — preferred
- Windows device driver knowledge — preferred
- Python knowledge — preferred
Must be a team player, possess good communication skills and have a passion for building best-in-breed products.
Salary and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary based on experience, comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, medical, dental, prescription drug coverage and matching 401K plan.
Accolade Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send Resume with Salary requirements to:email@example.com