- Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs, enabling the next generation of smarter, connected, and differentiated systems and networks. Driven by the industry-wide shifts towards Cloud Computing, SDN/NFV, Video Everywhere, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT, and 5G Wireless, Xilinx innovations enable these applications that are both, software defined, yet hardware optimized. Xilinx’s portfolio of software defined and hardware optimized solutions include proven C and IP based design tools that support the development of ‘software defined hardware’, and a new family of software development environments that supports the development of ‘software defined systems’. With this unique combination, Xilinx is addressing the rapidly growing demands for programmability and intelligence with software, while enabling >10X the bandwidth, 1/10th the latency and power, and flexible any-to-any connectivity with optimized hardware.
- ipoque, a Rohde & Schwarz company, provides network traffic & subscriber analytics solutions to enable operators to understand traffic patterns, monetize new data services & improve the quality of experience for their subscribers. ipoque’s protocol & application classification and analysis engine (PACE), enables network infrastructure & security vendors to develop products with intelligent bandwidth control, prioritized quality of service delivery & reliable network security. Over 200 customers in more than 60 countries across the globe rely on ipoque’s IP network analytics solutions to minimize equipment & operating expenditure, increase profitability & maximize user satisfaction.
Application awareness technology from ipoque empowers Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity products such as the Network Protector next generation firewall that provide companies, organizations & critical infrastructure around the world with protection against cyber-attacks & data theft.
- Corelight provides enterprise solutions for network security. Founded by the creator and key technologists behind Bro, the widely deployed network monitoring platform, Corelight helps companies answer urgent cybersecurity questions in real time, understand what happened in the past, and detect and prevent attacks. Corelight: illuminate your network. For further information please visit: www.corelight.com
- Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than 10 million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista Networks products are available worldwide directly and through partners. www.arista.com
- Founded by Dr. Luca Deri in 1998, ntop develops optimized open source software solutions that accelerate the development of network traffic monitoring appliances. ntop’s flagship PF_Ring software is globally recognized as the standard for packet capture, monitoring and analysis application development. With software development operations in Europe and North America, ntop is headquartered in Pisa, Italy.
- The Open Information Security Foundation (OISF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation organized to build community and to support open-source security technologies like Suricata , the world-class, high-performance network intrusion detection system (IDS), intrusion protection system (IPS) and Network Security Monitoring engine.
For over eight years, OISF and Suricata have been led by prominent security experts, programmers, community supporters, and consortium members fiercely dedicated to open source security technologies. Today, as the landscape of security presents constant challenges, OISF’s commitment to open source security technologies and our community continues to grow without wavering.
- Garland Technology provides the foundation for 100% network visibility with a full range of network TAPs and packet brokers to see every bit, byte, and packet®. Garland’s test access points (TAPs) deliver an effective physical layer for in-line and out-of-band monitoring and security solutions and provide precise data monitoring capabilities for highly complex enterprise, cloud and telecom environments. Garland Technology’s network TAPs ensure that Accolade Technology’s network monitoring, security and forensics solutions receive 100% data access and visibility for optimum results customers can rely on with no added point of failure. Visit www.GarlandTechnology.com to see a complete selection of network TAPs that support aggregation, regeneration, bypass and breakout modes. Our next generation packet brokers feature filtering, aggregating and load balancing to extend the life of your network.
- Founded in 1992, NEXCOM integrates its capabilities and operates six global businesses, which are Network and Communication Solutions, IoT Automation Solutions, Intelligent Digital Security, Internet of Things, Intelligent Platform & Services, and Mobile Computing Solutions. NEXCOM serves its customers worldwide through its subsidiaries in five major industrial countries. In addition, the service-to-market business model gives NEXCOM core competence to build a strong world-class service network by providing customized services, global logistics, local access, and real-time support. www.nexcom.com
- Titan IC is an innovative technology company leading the way in delivering accelerated search and analytics within high-speed networks and big data worldwide. The company’s core technology, RXP, is regarded as the industry-standard for high-speed complex pattern matching, real-time Internet traffic inspection and the detection of strings, keywords and malware using regular expressions (RegEx). http://titan-ic.com.