Network Visibility and Analysis
Enterprises rely on their corporate network for every aspect of the business ranging from simple document storage and retrieval to sophisticated research and development. A secure and protected network is essential since even a single breach can result in significant monetary, strategic and reputational damage.
To keep ahead of would be attackers; enterprise security personnel need a combination of comprehensive visibility and forensic analysis. Visibility provides a live, network wide view of activity in the network with capture and storage of pertinent data. Forensic analysis can then be applied to the data to discover emerging and established patterns of fraudulent behavior which must in turn be thwarted.
The challenges facing enterprise security personnel are growing by the day and there doesn’t appear to be any let up in sight. Attacks are becoming more sophisticated and the vectors for attack are also multiplying. The following emerging and ongoing trends in the way enterprises operate will continue to keep enterprise security managers on their toes busy:
- Too Many Points of Attack. The fluid nature of enterprise operations has created a myriad of attack points such as email, instant messaging, Wi-Fi, remote access and more.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). The days when corporations handed out “locked down” computers to their workers is over. To accommodate changing work styles and cost pressures corporations now routinely allow workers to bring in their own phones, tablets and laptops with limited or no pre-screening.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). SaaS offerings from accounting to customer relationship management are quickly becoming the norm in many enterprises. While very convenient and cost effective for business operations this software deployment model creates yet another vector for malicious attack on an enterprise.
Why Accolade Technology?
Accolade Technology is a leading provider of the most advanced FPGA based application acceleration PCIe Adapters/NICs. For over a decade Accolade has provided network adapter acceleration solutions to OEMs in the enterprise security market.
We offer global OEM customers, distributors, and systems integrators:
- A cost competitive solution to help accelerate the performance of security appliances.
- Unparalleled software expertise to help minimize the effort required to implement your software logic on our FPGA based adapters.
- Leading edge products that are first to market and always ahead of the technology curve such as our dual port 100GigE solution.
- A 60-day, cost free product evaluation to allow you to test and evaluate Accolade’s comprehensive feature sets and seamless API integration.