Accolade Delivers Groundbreaking Dual 100G Flow Classification Adapter
Significant Cost Savings from CPU Optimization & Storage Capacity Reduction through Flow Processing at 100GE
For Immediate Release:
Franklin, MA, November 29, 2017 – Accolade Technology today announced the ANIC-200Kq, an FPGA-based dual port 100GE PCIe adapter/NIC for the most demanding flow classification network monitoring and cyber security applications. The Xilinx Ultrascale-based ANIC-200Kq features dual QSFP28 ports and supports advanced features that include flow classification, flow shunting, deduplication and much more at 100G. Performing Flow Processing in hardware at 100G allows Security and Monitoring software applications to scale and offers measurable cost savings in CPU processing and storage.
Thirty-two (32) million unique IP Flows can be tracked with the ANIC-200Kq’s advanced Flow Classification capability. Additionally, Flow shunting enables security features such as blacklist matching by allowing individual flows to be forwarded to the CPU, dropped or redirected out of either QSFP28 port. Through executing Flow Shunting in the FPGA an application significantly reduces the amount of data it needs to analyze by programmatically turning packet transmission on or off for any given traffic flow. Review All Host CPU Offload Features Available with the ANIC-200Kq.
“In delivering significant cost savings to our customers through comprehensive, scalable Flow Classification at 100GE, the ANIC-200Kq represents yet another Best of Breed product in Accolade’s 4th generation 100GE product portfolio”, said Robbie Dhillon, CEO of Accolade Technology.
Key Benefits of the ANIC-200Kq:
- Flow Classification: track up to 32 million unique IP flows
- Cost Savings: due to reduced disk space requirements & CPU optimization
- Preserve Precious CPU Cycles: eliminate processing of unwanted traffic flows
- Flow Shunting: allows an application to programmatically turn packet transmission on or off-for a given flow (based on 5-tuple), forward, drop, redirect flows (blacklist matching)
- Scale Network Security Applications: such as Snort, Suricata and others
- Full 200Gbps Data Transfer Across PCIe Bus: interconnection of (2) ANIC 200Kq adapters via direct attached cable (DAC)