Thank You for your Interest in
Accolade’s Packet Processing Feature Sets
We appreciate your interest in Accolade Technology. Product evaluations are offered to OEM customers, Systems Integrators and value-added distributors to test and evaluate Accolade’s comprehensive feature sets and seamless API. You’ll receive a response within 24 hours.
Benefits to OEM Customers
» Advanced feature sets
» Seamless API
» Best value per GigE port
» Global OEM customer base
» Unparalleled product support
» Customization of firmware at no additional cost
OEM Customer Software Development Guide (SDG) and Support
» Software Reference Manual and Sample Code
» Comprehensive API Documentation
» Firmware Customization
» Dedicated Product Integration Support
» Linux, FreeBSD and Windows Drivers
Technology Leadership in Advanced Packet Capture and Analysis
• Nov 2017 – ANIC-200Kq – Dual Port 100G QSFP28 Flow Classification and Filtering Adapter – The ANIC-200Kq provides sophisticated flow classification and flow filtering capabilities enabling up to 32 million unique (based on 3 or 5-tuple) IP flows to be tracked. Flow filtering enables security features such as blacklist matching by allowing individual flows to be programatically forwarded to the CPU, dropped or redirected out of either QSFP28 port. The ANIC-200Kq comes complete with an array of packet processing features such as precise timestamping (4nS precision), packet merging, tunnel decapsulation, packet slicing, packet filtering, deduplication, flow shunting, packet steering, direct memory access (DMA) and more.
• Nov 2017 – Flow Shunting – Gain complete, dynamic control over which traffic flows are forwarded from ANIC adapter to applicaton. – “Flow Shunting” preserves critical CPU cycles to enable unprecedented application performance and significant cost savings. It reduces the number of packets an application must process to provide complete, dynamic control over traffic flows forwarded from the FPGA to the application. CPU bound network monitoring and cyber security applications such as Suricata, Wireshark, ntop and others will now be able to take advantage of this capability in hardware, optimizing packet processing in order to scale such software applications at 10, 40 and 100GE.
• June 2017 – ANIC-200KFlex – Flexible 25/40/50/100G QSFP28 Host CPU Offload Packet Capture NIC – The ANIC-200KFlex is an FPGA-based PCIe NIC designed for demanding cyber security / network monitoring applications. Featuring dual QSFP28 (or QSFP+) interfaces, ports can be mixed and matched to support 25,40,50,100G configurations. The ANIC-200KFlex comes complete with an array of packet processing features such as precise timestamping (4nS precision), packet merging, tunnel decapsulation, packet slicing, packet filtering, deduplication, packet steering, direct memory access (DMA) and more.
• February 2017 – ATLAS-1000 – Fully Integrated 1U, OEM Host CPU Offload Platform – The ATLAS-1000 strategically enables OEM customers to develop leading edge, value added network security and monitoring software applications through a turnkey model. The ATLAS-1000 features a powerful multi-core Intel CPU, memory and storage simultaneously integrating Accolade’s APP (Advanced Packet Processor) onboard FPGA with acceleration features that include lossless packet capture, flow classification, packet steering, packet merging, packet filtering, nanosecond precision timestamping and more.
• October 2016 – ANIC-200Ku – Third Generation Dual 100G PCIe Application Acceleration Adapter – Designed for demanding network monitoring and security applications, the ANIC-200Ku provides sophisticated flow classification and flow filtering capabilities enabling up to 32 million unique (based on 3 or 5-tuple) IP flows to be tracked. Flow filtering enables security features such as blacklist matching by allowing individual flows to be programmatically forwarded to the CPU, dropped or redirected out of either CFP4 port. This adapter features dual 100GbE CFP4 interfaces supporting SR4 and LR4 optical modules and is designed for NEBS compliance.
• February 2016 – ANIC-80Ku – Dual 40GbE/8 X 10GbE State-of-the-Art Application Acceleration Adapter – The ANIC-80Ku is an advanced PCIe Gen 3 adapter featuring two QSFP+ Interfaces which support operations as a Dual 40GbE or 8 X 10GbE adapter. The ANIC-80Ku enables OEM customers to fast-track product time-to-market through software innovation for next generation network monitoring and security solutions utilizing advanced feature sets such as Flow Classification, Fast Lookup Table & much more.
• January 2016 – ANIC-40Ku – Quad port 10GbE Advanced Flow Processor – The ANIC-40Ku features unprecedented flow processing functions such as an onboard Fast Look-up Table, Flow based Filtering, Flow Classification & Tracking in addition to unmatched scalability and ultra-low latency at the absolute best value per 10G port.
• April 2015 – ANIC-200K4 – Dual 100GbE lossless packet capture network adapter with CFP4 Support – Designed for demanding Network Monitoring and Security Applications, the ANIC-200K4 is a state of the art 100G PCIe NIC featuring CFP4 Interfaces supporting LR4 and SR4 Modules.
• August 2014 – ANIC 200k – Dual 100GbE FPGA based deep packet analysis adapter – The ANIC-200K, a breakthrough product, features 200 Gbps lossless packet capture and processing along with deep on-board memory buffers and a high performance TX-DMA engine which operates on a Ring Buffer or in Scatter-gather Mode.